In bringing our multi-media broadcast and data radios to market, we've developed technologies with market potential as stand-alone products. We are bringing one to market now - moRFeus.
a field-configurable wideband frequency converter and signal generator
moRFeus is the first of its kind. A dynamically field-configurable, portable, frequency converter.
moRFeus is a 30MHz–6GHz programmable Fractional-N wideband frequency converter and generator designed for easy integration into popular RF environments. And its only $149 if you act fast.
Learn more below and sign up for email updates to be notified when it's available (limited initial production run).
moRFeus is a wideband frequency up- and down-converter designed for easy integration into a wide variety of RF projects. An LCD display and button interface enable dynamic configuration of the mixer LO frequency in the field with a step size of 1.5–3Hz1. The ability to toggle between mixer and generator modes adds to field-level functionality. moRFeus was designed for low spurious emissions and offers an optional bias voltage of 5V to supply active antenna systems. It interfaces with your RF environment using SMA connectors and is powered using an external micro-USB 5V supply. The device is also USB programmable, enabling automatic operation from a PC (must be running Linux).
Early buyer special price of $149 (limited quantity).
- RF Input Frequency: 30MHz–6GHz
- RF Output Frequency: 30MHz–6GHz
- LO Frequency: 85MHz to 5400MHz
- Fractional-N Synthesizer
- LO Step Size: 1.5–3Hz1
- 2.5 ppm precision TCXO
- USB programmable
- Generator/Mixer Function Toggle
- Input IP3 +23dBm
- Small, Portable Form Factor
- Adjustable Mixer Bias Current
- LCD Display With Backlight Feature
- Button Control Interface
- Dimensions: 88mm x 38mm x 68mm
- Weight: 7.4 oz
- Wideband Radios
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Diversity Receivers
- Software Defined Radios
- Frequency Band Shifters
- Point-to-Point Radios
- WiMax/LTE Infrastructure
- Satellite Communications
- Wideband Jammers
- Remote Radio Heads
- Frequency Up/Down Conversion
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Wireless Communication Systems
1. Step size is frequency-dependent. Lower step sizes (1-2Hz) are characteristic of lower frequency domains and higher step sizes (2-3Hz) of higher domains.