THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
IT HAS BEEN REPLACED BY DREAMCATCHER V3.05.
- Resistive touch display
- WiFi USB dongle
- 13V/18V bias tee to power external LNB
- Two microSD slots; secondary microSD for content storage
- 1 GHz ARM processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Mainline Linux kernel support
- Dedicated packet reception LED
- 2.5 PPM high precision TCXO
- Requires 5v/2A via microUSB power source
- Dimensions 12 x 11.7 cm (4.7 x 4.6 in)
- Weight 3 oz (no peripherals)
- One Dreamcatcher v3.03 board
- QVGA resistive touch display
- EDUP USB WiFi dongle (Link)
- Maverick MK1 LNB (use as Ku-band satellite antenna)
- Female-F to Female-SMA adapter (RG-6 cable *not* included)
- 6-inch SMA cable
- NO INSTRUCTIONS ARE INCLUDED IN BOX
Operating System Links (microSD card *not* included in kit):
Skylark firmware for satellite data/radio reception
Armbian (based on Debian)
You may also review the User Guide developed by one of our customers.
A helpful community of people who are familiar with the Dreamcatcher: http://forums.othernet.is/
Although some assistance can be found on our forums, Othernet provides no direct support for this product. If you are not a tinkerer, hobbyist, or hardware hacker, you may be disappointed with your purchase.
Please allow two business days to receive the email containing your order's tracking information.