Dreamcatcher Single Board Computer
Sale Price: $59
Dreamcatcher is an Allwinner A13-based SBC with an integrated RTL SDR. An Armbian image is available for the board. Although some assistance can be found on our forums, Outernet provides no direct support for this product. If you are not a tinkerer, hobbyist, or hardware hacker, you may be disappointed with your purchase.
Dreamcatcher offers the following features.
- L-band SAW filter (1525 - 1559 MHz)
- Two-stage L-band LNA with 34dB gain
- 1 PPM TCXO
- RF bypass for tuning from 24 - 1600 MHz - use as a regular RTL SDR!
- Software switchable bias tee
- 3 USB ports
- GPIO forest
- UARTs, I2C, SPI headers (unpopulated) for driving external hardware
- Two microSD card holders - for boot and storage!
- 1 GHz CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- USB wifi dongle (based on RTL8188CUS chipset) - AP mode capable!
- Lots of LEDs!
- microUSB OTG
- microUSB power port
- Audio In/Out
- 4.10 Linux kernel and Uboot 2017.01
The Armbian image, which needs to be written to a microSD (not included in purchase), is found here: https://archive.outernet.is/images/
More detailed information can be found here: http://radionerds.com/index.php/DreamCatcher
Although we do replace or repair defective units, we are unable to provide refunds for any reason.
Customs and Duties with International Shipping: We use FedEx for most international shipments. Any duties and taxes for international shipments are the responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs authorities about import duties and taxes before ordering.